Elegi Ritual Ikhlas 6: Cantraka Sakti Berkonsultasi kepada Muhammad Nurikhlas


Reflection Online
Comment on Mr. Marsigit's  articles on his blog
Title                       : Elegi Ritual Ikhlas 6
Author                  : Mr. Marsigit
Comment            :

Based on the article above, we can learn some things from Muhammad Nurikhlas, such as
-   Do not look for popularity and self-effacing
-  When I was processing my heart, so I set off from my initial intentions. My intention to come here just want to reach the pleasure of Allah SWT
-   Do something with pleasure, even moved because I felt coming overflowing bounty of Allah SWT through the Ritual Ikhlas
-   God gave His provision each to his people desired of Him according to their respective capacities.
-   Istighfar it is medicine of any vanity. It does not need to flaunt. If you flaunt your istighfar, it means that your istighfar only as lip service only and not sincere. That is also the behavior of Satan.
Need sincerity and intentions merely attaining the pleasure of Allah SWT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment